Institute offers Four Year Undergraduate degree (B.Tech.) programme in:
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Emphasis is laid on synthesis, creativity, hands-on experience, innovation, communication and entrepreneurship. Learning is largely based on real-world situation in different sectors. This would bring in the concept of verticals which could be the:
- Automobile sector
- Aerospace and Defence Sector
- Industrial Machinery Sector
- Engineering Services Sector
- High-tech Electronics and
- Consumer Durables / Life-style Products etc.
For each vertical, key industry players would be identified and invited to partner with the Institute for both academic and research activities.