B.Tech. Admission / Physical Reporting
Those who have been allotted seat in this Institute they must physically report at Institute, between July 22rd to 26th, 2016.
Candidates who are admitted to the Institute are required to bring the following documents at the time of reporting in the institute:
The students must bring the following:
- The Original Document Verification-cum-Seat Acceptance letter issued by the RC In charge and Latest Provisional Seat allotment letter.
- Class X (High School) Board Certificate as proof of date of birth
- Mark sheet and Certificate of Class XII
- JEE Main Score Card & Admit card.
- Transfer, Character & Migration certificate (must be original)
- Certificate of category (OBC / SC / ST), if applicable, issued by the competent authority. (OBC certificate must be issued on or after April 1, 2016 in central Govt. format) prescribed format
- Candidates of Maharashtra State need to submit the caste validity certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Undertaking by the candidate regarding OBC NCL status in required format prescribed format
- Certificate for Persons With Disabilities (PWD), if applicable
- The original receipt/proof of Rs. 45,000/(General/OBC) or Rs. 20,000/-(SC/ST) paid by the candidates as Registration fee at the time of seat allotment.
- Four passport size colored photograph Additionally, you should bring the following duly filled-in forms, downloadable from the Institute website
- Application form prescribed format.
- Medical Certificate of fitness from the doctor, not below the rank of Senior Medical Officer in prescribed format
- Anti-Ragging Affidavit on Stamp Paper of Rs. 10/- by the student & Anti-Ragging Affidavit on Stamp Paper of Rs. 10/- by the Parents/Guardians. prescribed format
- I-Card form prescribed format
- Computer center registration form. prescribed format
- Library registration. prescribed format
- Payment receipt of ramming Institute fee.
Mode of payment for remaining fee may be deposited through online (efee.iiitdmj.ac.in) as per the details given below
- For General / OBC candidates: Rs. 61500/- : The candidates who have already paid Rs.45,000/- at the time of allotment of seats, have to pay Rs.16,500/- of the Institute fee on or before Physical Reporting on 22 to 26 July, 2016.(Payment Slip is required at the time of Physical Reporting )
- For SC/ST candidates whose parent income more than 2 lakh: Rs. 17,500/- The candidates, who have already paid Rs.20,000/- at the time of allotment of seats, need not to pay any Institute fee.
- For SC/ST candidates whose parent income less than 2 lakh: Rs. 13,500/- The candidates, who have already paid Rs.20,000/- at the time of allotment of seats, need not to pay any Institute fee.
- All candidates have to pay Mess advance of- Rs. 10,000/- directly in Mess account “IIITDMJ MESS ACCOUNT” (a/c 50035242857) by Challan/DD(in favor of “IIITDMJ MESS” payable at Jabalpur)/Check/Cash/NEFT in Central Mess.
Note: Please note that parents will not be allowed to stay in the Hostels along with their wards. Parents are requested to arrange their accommodation in advance in various hotels available at Jabalpur