1. Dewangan B., Singh H., Jain P.K., Experimental study on drilling characteristics of the hybrid sisal/jute fibres epoxy composites, Journal of Micromanufacturing, https://doi.org/10.1177/25165984211015413.
2. Bhoi N.K., Singh H., Jain P.K., Pratap S., Development in abrasive water jet machining Process from 1980 to 2020, on Handbook Series of Advanced Manufacturing, Handbook IV Sustainable manufacturing, 2021, pp.217-252. https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-817452-4.00011-7.
3. Bhoi N.K., Singh H., Pratap S., Futuristic Strategies for the Synthesis of Aluminum based Metal-Matrix Composites, in Composites Materials Manufacturing, properties and Applications.
4. Y Kumar and H Singh, Optimum design of magnetic field assisted finishing tool: A finite element based study, Advances in Systems Engineering, Select Proceedings of NSC 2019, Book Series: Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering, ISBN: 978-981-15-8025-3.
5. Y Kumar and H Singh, Chemomechanical magnetorheological finishing: process mechanism, research trends, challenges and opportunities in surface finishing, Journal of Micromanufacturing (SAGE).
6. Bhoi N.K., Singh H., Pratap S., Jain P.K., Chemical reaction optimization algorithm for machining parameter of abrasive water jet cutting, OPSEARCH, 2021, OPSE-D-21-00046R1.
1. H Singh, PK Jain, NK Bhoi, S Pratap, Experimental study pertaining to microwave sintering (MWS) of Al-metal matrix composite-a review, Materials Science Forum, 928, 150-155.https://doi.org/10.4028/www.scientific.net/MSF.928.150.
2. NK Bhoi, H Singh, S Pratap, PK Jain, Microwave material processing: a clean, green, and sustainable approach, on the book of Sustainable Engineering Products and Manufacturing Technologies Academic Press Elsevier 2019.https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-816564-5.00001-3.
3. NK Bhoi, H Singh, S Pratap, Developments in the aluminum metal matrix composites reinforced by micro/nano particles–A review, Journal of Composite Material, 2019.https://doi.org/10.1177/0021998319865307.
4. NK Bhoi, H Singh, S Pratap, A study on microwave susceptor material for hybrid heating, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 2019.https://doi.org/10.1088/1742-6596/1240/1/012097.
5. Shiv D Patel, Probabilistic dynamic analysis of composite plates due to low velocity impact, Life Cycle Reliability and Safety Engineering, 1-8.
6. S Patel, VR Vusa, CG Soares, Crashworthiness analysis of polymer composites under axial and oblique impact loading, International Journal of Mechanical Sciences 156, 221-234.
7. JG Verma, S Patel, PK Kankar, Mesh Stiffness Variation Due to the Effect of Back-Side Contact of Gears, Reliability, Safety and Hazard Assessment for Risk-Based Technologies, 393-402.
8. S Patel, VK Gupta, Reliability Analysis of Composite Components Under Low-Velocity Impact, Reliability, Safety and Hazard Assessment for Risk-Based Technologies, 717-725.
9. S Pratap, M Zhang, CLD Shen, GQ Huang, A multi-objective approach to analyse the effect of fuel consumption on ship routing and scheduling problem, International Journal of Shipping and Transport Logistics 11 (2-3), 161-175.
10. SR Meena, SD Meena, S Pratap, R Patidar, Y Daultani, Strategic analysis of the Indian agri-food supply chain, OPSEARCH, 1-18.
11. M Zhang, Y Fu, Z Zhao, S Pratap, G Huang, Game theoretic analysis of horizontal carrier coordination with revenue sharing in E-commerce logistics, International Journal of Production Research 57 (5), 1524-1551.
12. Fuli Zhao, Ming K lim, Y De, Saurabh Pratap, What attracts vehicle consumers’ buying: a Saaty scale-based VIKOR (SSC-VIKOR) approach from after-sales textual perspective?, Industrial Management & Data Systems (accepted for publication). 13. V Tiwari, PK Jain, P Tandon, An integrated Shannon entropy and TOPSIS for product design concept evaluation based on bijective soft set, Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, 1-14.
14. P Kumar, P Tandon, A paradigm for customer-driven product design approach using extended axiomatic design, Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing 30 (2), 589-603.
15. P Shrivastava, P Tandon, Microstructure and texture based analysis of forming behavior and deformation mechanism of AA1050 sheet during single point incremental forming, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 266, 292-310.
16. P Yadav, R Malik, S Balani, RK Nigam, P Jain, P Tandon, Expression of p-16, Ki-67 and p-53 markers in dysplastic and malignant lesions of the oral cavity and oropharynx, Journal of oral and maxillofacial pathology: JOMFP 23 (2), 224.
17. P Shrivastava, P Tandon, Effect of Preheated Microstructure Vis-à-vis Process Parameters and Characterization of Orange Peel in Incremental Forming of AA1050 Sheets, Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance 28 (5), 2530-2542.
18. N Kumar, PK Jain, P Tandon, PM Pandey, Investigations on the melt flow behaviour of aluminium filled ABS polymer composite for the extrusion-based additive manufacturing process, International Journal of Materials and Product Technology 59 (3), 194-211.
19. M Amarnath, IRP Krishna, Experimental Investigations to Assess Surface Contact Fatigue Faults in the Rolling Contact Bearings by Enhancement of Sound and Vibration Signals, Journal of Nondestructive Evaluation 38 (1), 34.
20. A Sharma, M Amarnath, PK Kankar, Nonlinear dynamic analysis of defective rolling element bearing using Higuchi’s fractal dimension, Sādhanā 44 (4), 76.
21. SM Ramteke, H Chelladurai, M Amarnath, Diagnosis of Liner Scuffing Fault of a Diesel Engine via Vibration and Acoustic Emission Analysis, Journal of Vibration Engineering & Technologies, 1-19.
22. S Sahu, MZ Ansari, Effect of impactor shapes on low-velocity impact characteristics of Al plate, Ships and Offshore Structures 14 (1), 53-63.
23. S Sahu, DP Mondal, JU Cho, MD Goel, MZ Ansari, Low-velocity impact characteristics of closed cell AA2014-SiCp composite foam, Composites Part B: Engineering 160, 394-401.
24. S Sahu, MZ Ansari, DP Mondal, C Cho, Quasi-static compressive behaviour of aluminium cenosphere syntactic foams, Materials Science and Technology 35 (7), 856-864.
25. Prajapati D., Harish A.R., Daultani Y., Singh H., Pratap S., (2020) A Clustering Based Routing Heuristic for Last-Mile Logistics in Fresh Food E-Commerce, Global Business Review, https://doi.org/10.1177/0972150919889797.
|<<< Yet to be Updated>>>>>>|