About Electronics & ICT Academy at IIITDM Jabalpur
Department of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India has instituted four Electronics and ICT Academies with one academy at IIITDM Jabalpur. Primary objective of the academy is to prepare manpower for two important missions - 'Digital India' and 'Make in India'. The Academy aims at the design and implementation of scalable training programmes in niche areas of electronics and ICT for the development of required knowledge base, skills and tools to unleash the talent of Indian population. In addition to this, the academy conducts training programmes and research promotion workshops in different emerging areas of technology and science for corporate sector and educational institutions. The Academy is envisioned to become a central hub of activities on training, consultancy work and entrepreneurship programmes.
About IIITDM Jabalpur
Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Jabalpur (IIITDMJ), established by MHRD Govt. of India in collaboration with Govt. of Japan in 2005 with a focus on education and research in IT enabled Design and Manufacturing. The Institute offers undergraduate, post graduate and PhD programmes in Design, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and PhD in Natural Sciences. To build strong partnership with industry, Institute offers six months long internship to the UG/PG students as part of their curriculum. Under IIIT act, the Institute has been declared an Institute of National Importance in January 2015. The Institute campus is being developed on 250 acres of land next to Dumna Nature Park. The lush greenery campus provides an ideal setting for learning and creativity.
About the course:
This course is designed to provide an exposure to the fundamental concepts of blockchain technologies and their applications. Participants will be provided hands-on experience to program smart contracts and deploy decentralized applications on blockchains.
- Introduction to Blockchain Technology, Bitcoin blockchain.
- Basic consensus mechanism, Proof of work and Decentralized Applications(DAPP).
- Ethereum blockchain, Smart Contacts, writing a smart contract in Solidity language.
- Implementation of DAPP using Truffle suite, Ganache and Metamask.
- Blockchain security and cryptography.
- Permissionless and Permissioned blockchains.
- Use cases in public, finance, healthcare and governance.
- Online / Live lectures sessions by subject experts.
- Comprehensive tutorials and practice notes.
- Online lab and training sessions.
- Follow up sessions and discussion forums on research problems and internships.
Course Fee Details
Academic (student/faculty): 1500 INR(1000- for early bird registrations)
Industry People : 6000 INR
Online payment details
Name: “IIITDMJ-E&ICT ACADEMY”
Bank Name: Allahabad Bank \Indian Bank
A/C No. : 50302042708
IFSC Code: ALLA0212433
Brach Name: Mehgawan, IIITDM Branch
(Allahabad bank is merged with Indian Bank from April 1, 2020)
Contact No.:9893443284 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org