How to join Design Discipline ?
At design discipline, we are dedicated to boosting extra-ordinary talents across the country or abroad. We are one of the premium institutes for design under “Institutes of National Importance” in India. Our admission procedure follows the standards amongst institutes such as IDC IIT Bombay, DOD IIT Delhi, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Guwahati etc.
Candidates appeared and awarded in Entrance examination such as UCEED or CEED are eligible for admission. Further through the institutional procedure of technical and personal Interview measures, every year we select a limited number of students to ensure the quality.
Our admission for different programs offered as follows.
Admission in Bachelor's Of Design (B.Des)
For admission in Bachelors of design 4 years graduation program. The candidate should follow these procedures.
- The candidate needs to be eligible for the UCEED entrance exam. Please check eligibility criteria for admission.
- The candidate should qualify the UCEED exams organised by IIT Bombay.
Admission in Master's Of Design (M.Des)
The following are the steps for admission to the Master of Design programme in Design Discipline:
1. You'll need to have the requisite undergraduate qualifications (Check Admission Brochure)
2. Pass the All India Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED), conducted by IIT Bombay Or GATE examination.
3. Apply and Qualify through the M.Des Admission procedure for Design Discipline.