|Year/Sem||Course Name||Course Code||Credit|
|2017/Even||Wireless Sensor Network||CS609||4|
|2016/odd||Mathematics for Computer Science||CS 531||4|
|2016/odd||Cryptography and Network Security||CS607||4|
|2017/even||Network Flow Optimization||EMF 605h||2|
Title: Emergency Message Dissemination in Vehicular Adhoc NetworkStart Date: 2017-08-01 Status: Completed Supervisor: Dr. Vinod Kumar Jain
Project Id: 90
Title: Vehicle Relevance based Fast Data Dissemination of Emergency MessagesStart Date: 2017-08-01 End Date: 2017-11-26 Status: On going Supervisor: Vinod Kumar Jain
Descriptiion:When an emergency incident occurs, not all the surrounding vehicles are affected equally by the incident. While some are severely affected , some are likely to be affected and others are not affected at all depending on their position and direction. So work is going on to group the vehicles according to their relevance and assign re transmission delay according to that.
1. Debanjan Roy Chowdhury, Vinod Kumar Jain, Sonam Maurya, TAFDRV: Travel Angle based Fast Data Dissemination to Relevant Vehicles in VANET in 41st International Conference on Telecommunications and Signal Processing (TSP), 2018, pp -, Athens, Greece, July 4 2018-July 6 2018, IEEE, DOI=http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TSP.2018.8441394
1. On 2017-12-11, Secured second position in Student Design Challenge Poster Competition on "Application of IOT in Smart Healthcare System" in DEW 2017
2. On 2017-11-23, Received Notional Award from IIITDM Jabalpur for academic excellence in year 2016-2017
3. On 2017-01-02, Contributed in IIITDM Jabalpur CSE website development and maintenance.
1. On 2017-10-23, Visited Japan on Jenesys Program 2017 cultural exchange.
2. On 2016-01-24, Participated in TCS Corporate Marathon (10 kms) and completed