Internet of Things and Applications
PDPM IIITDM, Jabalpur
Co - coordinator
- Over 1134 Students enrolled in IoT programme across 9 centers, with 371 successfully completing and receiving certificates.
- Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, Bangladesh
- Kathmandu University, Nepal
- Anna University, Chennai, India
- Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology, Majitar, Rangpo, Sikkim, India
- GLA University, Mathura, India
- Indore Institute of Science & Technology, Indore, M.P., India
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore, M.P. , India
- Maharishi University of Information Technology, Lucknow, U.P., India
- Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, India
- Prof. Alim A. Islam, BUET, Bangladesh
- Prof. Vijay Kumar Gupta, PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur
- Dr. Hari Prabhat Gupta, IIT BHU
- Dr. Mayank Agarwal, IIT Patna
- Dr. Amrit Pal, VIT Chennai
- Mr. Jitesh Kumar, Industry Personal
- Dr. Munesh Singh More Details....
About the Skill Development Programme
SDP on Internet of Things & Applications aims at enhancing the skills of undergraduate students and help them learn about the fundamentals of IoT, design methodology, access technologies, IoT hardwares, data analytics and various IoT application domains. It will also introduce them to development of IoT applications through dedicated hands-on sessions.