- Trained 1495 students from India, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh on Python Programming
- It is mandatory, for all participants attend the programme on physical mode at your prescribed center.
- Govt MH College of Home Science and Science, Jabalpur, India
- Anna University, Chennai, India
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore, India
- Indira Gandhi National Tribal University in Amarkantak, Anuppur district, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Govind Ballabh Pant Institute of Engineering and Technology, Ghurdauri, Pauri, Garhwal, Uttarakhand, India
- Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering & Technology (SVCET) R.V.S. Nagar, Tirupati Road, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Sandip University Nashik, Maharashtra, India
- Sri Sankara Arts and Science College, Enathur, Kanchipuram, India
- Kathmandu University, Nepal
- Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Prof. Amey Karkare, IIT Kanpur
- Prof. Atul Gupta, IIITDM Jabalpur
- Dr. A. B. M. Alim AI Islam, BUET Bangladesh
- Dr. Pooja Jain, IIIT Nagpur More Details....
About the Skill Development Programme
Programming is at the core of the IT-led industrial revolution. This course inducts students to Python programming. At the end of the course, students will appreciate basic instructions, algorithms, and simple data structures and their implantation in Python. They will learn to organize a computer code, and gain practical experience with debugging, compiling and running programs in Python.