Online reporting Process for Semester-I, 2021-22 (BTech/BDes Program)
Online Reporting Date: 09-13 December 2021
Online Reporting Form
Fee Payment Link
Documents required to be produced:
• The downloaded Document Verification-cum-Seat Acceptance letter issued by the VC in charge and the latest Provisional Seat allotment letter.
• Class X (High School) Board Certificate as proof of date of birth and name (in case of any mismatch an affidavit is to be uploaded along with
the X certificate). If class X certificate does not have date of birth, any supporting document such as birth certificate is to be uploaded.
All the documents must be in single PDF file.
• Class X Mark sheet and Certificate
• Class XII Mark sheet and Certificate
• JEE Main/UCEED Score Card
• Transfer, Character & Migration certificate in Original.
• Certificate of category (OBC/SC/ST/EWS), if applicable, issued by the competent authority. (OBC/EWS certificate must be issued on or after April 1, 2021,
as per the format on the JoSAA website).
• Candidates of Maharashtra State needs to submit the caste validity certificate issued by the competent authority or
the declaration form available on JoSAA website.
• Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD), if applicable. It must be issued by a medical board as per the Government rules.
• Good quality passport photograph (front facing)
• Receipt for balance fees payment Additionally, at the time of Physical reporting you should bring the following duly filled-in forms,
downloadable from the Institute website (at the time of Physical reporting).
• Original medical certificate of fitness as uploaded on the JoSAA website or in given format.
• Receipt of the payment towards balance institute fees
• Anti-Ragging Affidavit on Stamp Paper of Rs. 50/- by the student & Anti-Ragging Affidavit on Stamp Paper of Rs. 50/- by the
Parents/Guardians in the prescribed format.
Important Forms - Download here:
1. Application form
2. I-Card form
3. library member id
4. loginform CC
5. Proforma for Affidavit of Anti-Ragging
6. Proforma for Medical certificate
7. Undertaking for Non submission of certificate
8. Undertaking for online certificate