INSTRUCTION FOR AUTHORS
Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length original research papers. In submitting a manuscript to CVIP-2018, authors acknowledge that no paper substantially similar in content has been or will be submitted to another journal, conference or workshop during the review period. In such a case the paper will be rejected without review. Papers must be electronically submitted before the deadline expires without exception. The camera-ready version of the paper will follow the same template as mentioned below.
Instructions for preparing manuscripts:
- Authors must use the manuscript template specified here. The LaTeX and Word templates can be downloaded from the following links:
- The paper must not exceed 12 pages in length (including all text, figures, and references).
- The manuscript must be submitted in pdf format only and the file size of your manuscript should not exceed 10 MB.
- Use a proper tool to convert the resulting source into a pdf document that has only scalable fonts with all fonts embedded.
- The images embedded in the paper must not contain transparent pixels (i.e., an alpha-channel of a transparent color) since this could lead to problems when displaying or printing the pdf.
- The pdf manuscript must not have Adobe Document Protection or Document Security enabled.
- Instructions for uploading manuscripts:
- The manuscript has to be uploaded online at the CVIP-2018 Easychair paper submission portal at the following link:
- A single account can be used for submitting multiple papers.