CAMERA READY SUBMISSION
The camera-ready version of the paper will follow the same template as mentioned below. The camera-ready paper can be submitted by updating the old file on Easychair. The number of pages is restricted to 8-12 pages, single-column, according to Springer Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing (AISC) style files. Springer AISC author instructions (with LaTeX and MS Word templates) can be found at the following link:
Login to the CVIP 2018 Easychair paper submission portal at the following link:
Please submit the final PDF file to the Easychair portal and the zip folder containing all the source, style and figure files of your manuscript at the following link.
Camera Ready Submission Form
- For the presentation you are requested to bring poster of A0 size.
- In case you have difficulty in submitting zip folder through submission form, kindly mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Authors can submit and edit the camera-ready copy at the Easychair portal till July 31, 2018, 23:59:59 IST.
- Please do adhere strictly to the Springer’s template files.
- Please make sure that the camera-ready copy does not have more than 15% similarity index. Otherwise, the paper may not be considered by Springer for the publication.
- For all accommodation related queries and requests you may contact us at the mail: email@example.com
Instructions for preparing manuscripts:
Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length original research papers. In submitting a manuscript to CVIP-2018, authors acknowledge that no paper substantially similar in content has been or will be submitted to another journal, conference or workshop during the review period. In such a case the paper will be rejected without review. Papers must be electronically submitted before the deadline expires without exception. The camera-ready version of the paper will follow the same template as mentioned below.
- Authors must use the manuscript template specified here. The LaTeX and Word templates can be downloaded from the following links:
- The paper must not exceed 12 pages in length (including all text, figures, and references).
- The manuscript must be submitted in pdf format only and the file size of your manuscript should not exceed 10 MB.
- Use a proper tool to convert the resulting source into a pdf document that has only scalable fonts with all fonts embedded.
- The images embedded in the paper must not contain transparent pixels (i.e., an alpha-channel of a transparent color) since this could lead to problems when displaying or printing the pdf.
- The pdf manuscript must not have Adobe Document Protection or Document Security enabled.
- Instructions for uploading manuscripts:
- The manuscript has to be uploaded online at the CVIP-2018 Easychair paper submission portal at the following link:
- A single account can be used for submitting multiple papers.