Admission for M.Tech. 2015-16
Candidate allotted M.Tech. admission in PDPM Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing Jabalpur, through CCMT 2015 are required to deposit remaining fee online through CCMT portal and take the print out of Admission letter from CCMT website. The fee does not include the mess fees.
They are required to physically present either on July 24 or July 27, 2015 in room L102 LHTC positively. The candidates will be allocated hostel room by July 23, 2015. Hostel and room information will be displayed on this webpage on or before July 23, 2015. Students can report in the respective hostel on 23rd or 24th July 2015 anytime and get accommodation. The candidates are required to come prepared to stay in the hostel from the day of reporting. No leave will be sanctioned during the first week. It is mandatory to attend the orientation programme.
Information about the rules and regulations of the programme are available on the website (http://www.iiitdmj.ac.in/Admission/rules_regul_pg.html) and students are advised to read them carefully.
Curriculum for the M.Tech. programmes are available at the link (http://www.iiitdmj.ac.in/Academics/programme.html)
Documents required at the time of Physical Reporting (July 24, 2015)
Following documents are required at the time of Physical Reporting at the institute Original along with one set of photocopy):
- Print out of the Admission Letter generated from CCMT website.
- Document Verification Note (DVN) in original
- GATE Score Card & Admit card
- Photo ID proof as per Govt. of India norms
- Certificate of Date of Birth issued by competent authority or Class X (High School) Board Certificate as proof of date of birth
- Mark Sheet of Class XII
- Grade/Mark Sheets of qualifying degree examination for all semesters
- Original Degree / Provisional certificate, if qualifying degree is completed. If result of qualifying degree is awaited, a certificate that all exams are completed before 15 July 2015 and results till pre-final semester have been declared with 60% marks/6.5 CGPA and NO backlog papers is required.
- Original Certificate of Social Category (OBC/SC/ST), if applicable, as per Government of India, issued by the competent authority. In case of OBC category, the certificate must be issued on or after April 1, 2015
- Undertaking by the candidate regarding OBC status, if applicable, in the required format (Annexure III of CCMT)
- Original Certificate for Persons With Disabilities (PWD), if applicable, issued by the competent authority
- Adhaar card (if available)
- Original Migration Certificate from last Institute/University attended
- Original Conduct Certificate from head of the institution last attended
- Original Transfer Certificate from the head of the institution last attended
- Passport size photographs 4 Nos.
- Mess Fees of Rs. 10000/-
1. If the original certificates are not in English/Hindi, English/Hindi version/translation of such certificates, duly certified by the Principal/Director of the passing out institute, will be required.
2. OBC and SC Caste Certificates issued from Maharashtra State must be validated by Social Welfare Department whereas ST Caste certificate must be validated by Tribal Development Department of Maharashtra Government.
3. If documents mentioned at points 14, 15, and 16 are not available at the time of reporting, the candidate is required to submit the document on or before 15 September 2015, failing which the admission will be cancelled.
Required Remaining fees:
General and OBC
SC/ST with parent income more than 2 Lacs
SC/ST with parent income less than 2 Lacs
Admission for M.Des/Ph.D. Design
List of shortlisted candidates for M.Des/Ph.D Admission
|1. Waiting List-I for M.Des 2015|
|2. Waiting List-II for M.Des 2015|
|3. Ph.D Design Result 2015|
|4. Shortlisting Criteria for Shortlisted Candidate M.Des. 2015|
- Master in Design
- Doctoral in Design
Admission for Ph.D. 2015-16
List of Selected Candidates for Ph.D. Admission-2015
|Ph.D CSE||Ph.D ECE|
|Ph.D Maths||Ph.D ME|
1. Doctoral Programme (Ph.D.) programmes in
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Natural Science (Physics)
- Natural Science (Mathematics)