For Hostel Accomodation Male candidates are need to report in Hall-3 & Female candidate are need to report in Hall-1.
Admission for M.Tech. 2016-17
Candidate allotted M.Tech. admission in PDPM Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing Jabalpur, through CCMT 2016 are required to deposit remaining fee online through CCMT portal and take the print out of Admission letter from CCMT website. The fee does not include the mess fees.
They are required to physically present between on July 18 or July 22, 2016 in room L202 LHTC positively. The candidates will be allocated hostel room. Hostel and room information will be displayed on this webpage. The candidates are required to come prepared to stay in the hostel from the day of reporting. No leave will be sanctioned during the first week. It is mandatory to attend the orientation programme.
Documents required at the time of Physical Reporting (July 18-22, 2016)
Following documents are required at the time of Physical Reporting at the institute Original along with one set of photocopy):
- Print out of the Admission Letter generated from CCMT website.
- Document Verification Note (DVN) in original
- GATE Score Card & Admit card
- Photo ID proof as per Govt. of India norms
- Certificate of Date of Birth issued by competent authority or Class X (High School) Board Certificate as proof of date of birth
- Mark Sheet of Class XII
- Grade/Mark Sheets of qualifying degree examination for all semesters
- Original Degree / Provisional certificate, if qualifying degree is completed. If result of qualifying degree is awaited, a certificate that all exams are completed before 15 July 2016 and results till pre-final semester have been declared with 60% marks/6.5 CGPA and NO backlog papers is required.
- Original Certificate of Social Category (OBC/SC/ST), if applicable, as per Government of India, issued by the competent authority. In case of OBC category, the certificate must be issued on or after April 1, 2016
- Undertaking by the candidate regarding OBC status, if applicable, in the required format (Annexure III of CCMT)
- Original Certificate for Persons With Disabilities (PWD), if applicable, issued by the competent authority
- Adhaar card (if available)
- Original Migration Certificate from last Institute/University attended
- Original Conduct Certificate from head of the institution last attended
- Original Transfer Certificate from the head of the institution last attended
- Passport size photographs 4 Nos.
- Payment receipt of ramming Institute fee.
- All candidates have to pay Mess advance of- Rs. 10,000/- directly in Mess account “IIITDMJ MESS ACCOUNT” (a/c 50035242857) by Challan/DD(in favor of “IIITDMJ MESS” payable at Jabalpur)/Check/Cash/NEFT in Central Mess.
1. If the original certificates are not in English/Hindi, English/Hindi version/translation of such certificates, duly certified by the Principal/Director of the passing out institute, will be required.
2. OBC and SC Caste Certificates issued from Maharashtra State must be validated by Social Welfare Department whereas ST Caste certificate must be validated by Tribal Development Department of Maharashtra Government.
3. If documents mentioned at points 14, 15, and 16 are not available at the time of reporting, the candidate is required to submit the document on or before 15 September 2016, failing which the admission will be cancelled.
Required Remaining fees:Mode of payment for remaining fee may be deposited through online (efee.iiitdmj.ac.in) as per the details given below
- For General / OBC candidates: Rs. 39000/- : The candidates who have already paid Rs.20,000/- at the time of allotment of seats, have to pay Rs.19,000/- of the Institute fee on or before(Payment Slip is required) the time of Physical Reporting on 18 to 22 July, 2016.
- For SC/ST candidates whose parent income more than 2 lakh: Rs. 19,000/- The candidates, who have already paid Rs.20,000/- at the time of allotment of seats, need not to pay any Institute fee.
- For SC/ST candidates whose parent income less than 2 lakh: Rs. 15,000/- The candidates, who have already paid Rs.20,000/- at the time of allotment of seats, need not to pay any Institute fee.
Note: Please note that parents will not be allowed to stay in the Hostels along with their wards. Parents are requested to arrange their accommodation in advance in various hotels available at Jabalpur
Admission for M.Des. & Ph.D. 2016-17(August Session)list of selected candidates for Computer Science and Engineering PhD-2016
list of selected candidates for Electronics and Communication Engineering PhD-2016
list of selected candidates for Natural Science PhD-2016
list of selected candidates for Mechanical Engineering PhD-2016
list of selected candidates for Design Discipline PhD-2016
Common offer letter for written test
list of shortlisted candidates for Natural Science(Mathematics) PhD-2016
list of shortlisted candidates for Electronics and Communication Engineering PhD-2016
list of shortlisted candidates for Natural Science(Physics) PhD-2016
list of shortlisted candidates for Mechanical Engineering PhD-2016
list of shortlisted candidates for revised Computer Science & Engineering PhD-2016
list of selected candidate for written test/Interview for Ph.D in Design | ( Schedule of written test and interview)
List of Selected candidates for M.Des Admissions 2016 (August Session)
Wait Listed Candidates for M. Des Admission 2016
1. Master in Design
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Natural Science (Physics)
- Natural Science (Mathematics)
- Electronics Design & Manufaturing (ESDM)
- Information Technology (IT)
- ITES Enable Service